The AS Line is the OMET modular solution specialized in the production of large volumes disposable multi-fold paper towels. It is characterized by excellent capabilities, extreme performance and maximum convenience. This high-performance automatic folding machine makes it possible to produce half-interfolded, interfolded or overlapped paper towels, and to easily change the type of fold thanks to the OMET Quick Change function. All types of folds can be made on a single machine.
The innovative lamination unit allows waste reduction, especially during the start-up phase, and allows to considerably reduce setup times.
- A wide range of modular units allows the coverter to build the most suitable configuration for every production need.
- The machine can process a wide range of materials (one or multi-ply tissue, paper, non-woven materials, airlaid) and a wide range of folds.
- The machine is equipped with quickly interchangeable folding plates, thus allowing considerable savings in time and reduction in waste.
- The machine is completely automatic and automated.
- All adjustments can be made directly from the operator panel, thus also guaranteeing maximum performance, reliability and production efficiency.
- Each unit is equipped with a control panel for managing local settings.
- Simple and intuitive adjustments.
- The machine is fully automated and easy to use for the operator, with an intuitive and essential interface.
- All adjustments can be made directly from the operator panel, with no need of direct intervention.
The technical data contained in this table are not binding. OMET is entitled to change the features of the products without prior notice.
|Number of lanes||Up to 14 lanes |
|Max. continuous output||90 packs/minute |
|Min. web width||1800 mm (72”) |
|Max. web width||3600 mm (142”) |
|Raw material||1, 2, 3-plies tissue, paper, non-woven materials, airlaid |
|Mechanical speed||Up to 400 m/min |